Serpent Women

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 13 May 1995 12:14:55 +0800

Dave Dunham said

>There's an incredibly ancient Wyrm's Footnotes that had some sort of
>serpent man guardians for an earth temple. (Assuming I'm remembering
>correctly.)

        Yep. They guard the Paps in Nomad Gods (they are an actual unit, I think - anyone want to confirm if they appear in Les Dieux Nomades?), and presumably other Earth temples as well. The consist of a humber of serpents with heads of women, led by a woman with the head of a serpent? Or possibly the other way round. They breath poison gas. I have the WF at home with the stats (though I really should get around to mailing it back to MOB sometime).

        Cheers

                David