Darkwalk

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 10:26:21 +0800

Sandy maundered
>David Cake has trouble explaining Argan Argar's possession of
>Darkwalk, since Orlanth "stole it from the Darkness tribe". Here are
>two not-entirely-contradictory, explanations of this, so he can
>save a buck at RQ Down Under.

        Actually, my dollar was aimed at getting Greg to actually give us some explanation of who the Kitori worship, as he is still mildly authoritative :-)
The current situation where we have three or four competing, and mutually exclusive theories of who they worship is rather irritating to me, as the different theories make a big difference to the tribe, meaning everything written about the area (RQA #4) needs extensive revision before I feel happy using it. While my theory is obviously the most correct :-) I would rather simply settle the question, even if my theory goes down.

        So my dollar is still waiting for Greg. But thank you Sandy, for pointing out that the AA possession of Darkwalk is not a weakness to my case - I think I feel more comfortable with the idea that AA simply owns a different magic that works the same, than I do with AA getting Darkwalk via Orlanth.

        Cheers

               David

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #280