Re: Serpent Guardians

From: SPerrin_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 15:06:53 -0400

About my serpent guardians:

I sold my WF with the stats, but kept a photocopy. If there is a big outcry I'll supply these stats.

They did inspire one of the more interesting incidents in my Pavis campaign. After the massive stone door trapped the adventurers in the temple and the lesser SG's started breathing out poison gas, the one character with poison gas antidote promptly chugged down one of his doses and offered the other up for auction...

In actuality, I think the entire party survived, but for the life of me I can't remember how. Maybe killing the Serpent Mother unlocked the trap?

Just a little Pavis (actually, Paps) history.

Steve Perrin