Broken Council Book hits Down Under!

From: MOBTOTRM_at_vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 18:40:50 +1000

G'day all,

Booty from RQ Con II

Antipodean RQers take note: A big box of goodies has finally floated its way across the Pacific from Eric Rowe and the guys who brought us RQ Con II.

I now have available *limited* copies of the following (please note prices in Australian pesos and postage covers Australia. I'll figure out postage for Kiwis and beyond on application):

	Broken Council Book - $16.95 + $1.50 postage
	Sog Uni Guide - $18.95 + $1.50 postage

Also, from the Reaching Moon Megacorp vaults:
	RQ Con Compendium - $15.95 + $2.65 postage
	Jar Eel Assassin t-shirt (L & 'standard gamer' XL) - $30.00 + $5.00
		postage
	Back Issues (#10, #11, #12) - $6.95 + $1.50 postage
	Lunar coins (only 5 left!): $10.00 - includes postage

A 3 issue subscription to Tales of the Reaching Moon is $21.50 including postage. Issue #13 is due out *real soon*!

	Coming soon from Reaching Moon Megacorp: Wyrms Footprints!
	Coming eventually from Reaching Moon Megacorp: Best of Tales #1-#4+#6!

Please make cheques payable to "Michael O'Brien".

Soldiers of the Red Moon

Mike Dawson quoth Soren Petersen:

>>Soren altruistically published a note from "The Game Shop News"
>>about Soldiers of the Red Moon being published Real Soon Now,
>>like in the next 45 days.

And adds:

>Sorry to say, but don't believe it.

Neither do I.

>I'm the developer, and I don't have a completed manuscript.
I'm the writer, and I don't have one either, I'm afraid. Unlike most projects which seem to start with a great swathe of background material to which scenarios are added onto, most of the scenario material is done and its the background stuff being worked on. The project has also expanded from one book to two.

>If I had finished all my edits, gotten all the interior art taken
>care of, and already shipped it to Avalon Hill, _then_ I might
>think it would be out in 45 days.

Obviously, I'm keen to see it finished too. Unfortunately - like most of you out there - I only do this stuff in my spare time, and in recent times spare time for me has been increasingly hard to spare (my circumstances were very different when I first tried to get the ball rolling over two years ago).

>I have no idea when it will be done.

Well, I can only say that I have plenty of other things I would like to go on with, once I've polished off Soldiers of the Red Moon. I'm just sorry this one's taking me so damn long.

Cheers

MOB