Braveheart

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_hamachi.pensee.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 1995 16:59:18 -0700

While I'm sure Roderick Robertson's complaints about Braveheart are correct (I found some major historical inaccuracies with a couple minutes' glancing at an encyclopedia), I suspect it captures the flavor of the events fairly well. The battle scenes may not have been historically correct, but I think they did a good job of showing what it's like facing a cavalry charge, and what happens when charging infantry meets. And it was really easy, as David Cheng said, to imagine the Scotts as Sartarites, facing the Lunars.

A little self-promotion: find out the truth about the moose hsunchen at <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/alekki.html>. This and several other pages at my Glorantha World Wide Web site are new.

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #295