Anyone on the west coast interested in meeting up?

From: yfcw29_at_castle.ed.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 30 May 95 9:55:10 BST

Hi, I am going to be in the US for two weeks in June. If anyone in the Los Angeles or San Francisco area would like to meet up for a face-to-face chat, a few beers, or even a game, I would be delighted.

There will be three of us - myself, Linden (an old friend) and his wife Melanie. In fact Linden and Melanie actualy met and fell in love via e-mail (Melanie is American). They are guaranteed good company.

The current itinerary is Los Angeles from 11th to 15th June and San Francisco from 16th to 20th June. These dates are a bit flexible at the moment though.

Unfortunately I have had to unsubscribe from my usual round of mailing lists untill I get back. However, you can still contact me by e-mail untill the end of this week. I don's know whether I will be in work to read my mail on monday yet though.

If you run an open game on or near the dates above, or would just like to meet up, please drop me a line. E-mail me your address/phone number an I'll get in touch.

Cheers

Simon Hibbs
yfcw29_at_castle.ed.ac.uk

P.S. If anyone can give me the address of any particularly good game stores, bookshops, etc. Or any weird and wacky events I might be interested in please let me know. Ciao.