Giants

From: NARF! <bjm10_at_cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 08:38:18 -0400 (EDT)

There are several types of giants, but they can be put into three or four categories:
  1. The "ugly monsters", not bright, not nice, not sanitary.
  2. The "big magic guys" like Gonn Orta and similar giants.
  3. The Predark, whom some have identified with Chaos. Examples include "Too Big to be Seen" and his ilk. According to the Orlanthi, Umath was born to deal with them.

I would venture, since Glorantha is a classical world (degenerative), Gonn Orta and his ilk are descended of the Predark. - --
Do you have the power to hire me, fire me, or greatly alter my take-home pay? I didn't think so...