Oriflam; Tribes of Sartar; WWW

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_hamachi.pensee.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 23:02:26 -0700

[I didn't see this in any Digest, so I'm sending it again. If I somehow sent it twice, I apologize.]

Robert McArthur wondered

>Can anyone provide an address, (but I would prefer) phone or fax number
>for a company stocking the new (French) edition of Nomad Gods?

Oriflam itself is at 132 rue de Malry, 57 158 Montigny-les-Metz, France.

John Leske asked

>What are the names of the tribes of Sartar?

I believe they are the following:
Amad
Aranwyth
Bachad
Balkoth
Balmyr
Cinsina
Colymar
Culbrea
Dinacoli
Ducks
Dundealos
Kheldon
Kultain
Lismelder
Locaem
Malani
Pol Joni
Princeros
Sambarri
Telmori
Torkani
Tovtaros
Tres
Vantaros

A couple of extinct tribes (not all the members are dead, but there's no more tribe):
Maboder
Sanchali (now runs Geo's)

And while I'm at it, here are the major cities of greater Sartar (population estimates based on ancient and probably out of date info from Greg Stafford, adjusted according to later information in the Glorantha Player's Book).

Aldachur      2876
Alone     619
Boldhome    4779
Duckpoint     619