More stuff on my pages (incl. Vinga)

From: Bryan Maloney <bjm10_at_cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 95 16:30:40 -0700

Well, I've added more stuff to my campaign pages (great thing to do while I keep an eye on my fifteen-month-old on the weekends while my wife sleeps). Featured are a description of Orlanth's religion from the point of view of a Garhounder and a revised writeup of Vinga's cult. I also explain how beer occurs in Glorantha.

As always:

http://sage.cc.purdue.edu/~jacobus/rq.html

will get you into it.

Still no pictures, but my wife's working as fast as she can.

PS: Loren, my wife would like her account back, and the guy at Cornell seems to have flaked out. You still have room for a set of pages that would fit onto a DD 3.5" floppy disk uncompressed?