_Braveheart_ Evangelism

From: David Cheng <drcheng_at_stern.nyu.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 95 0:07:27 EDT

I hereby declare Roderick Robertson and Michael O'Brien apostate, and grumpy old curmudgeons to boot (and I thought I was bad . . . )

Who cares about crap like historical accuracy, Hollywood star Ego stroking, Aussies doing Scottish accents, or plot? When the action is as good as it is, not me!

I stand firm by my proclimation that this is a great RQ movie. I think it would be especially good to show a bunch of RQ beginners. Tell them the English are kinda like the Lunars, and the Scots are kinda like the Sartarites. It will really help convey the mood and setting, especially with Mel going on about 'honor' and 'freedom' like he does - two very important Orlanthi virtues, I might add.

I'm going to make sure I go _again_ before the film leaves the theatres. Then I'm going to buy a copy when it comes out for home viewing. So there!