More on Sog

From: Nick Brooke <100270.337_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 14 Jun 95 16:56:00 EDT

> What I'd really like to find are some suggestions for what sort of
> groups live in Sog.

A thing to remember here is that the Vadeli have been shipping in refugees from all over the place, purely and simply in order to muck up the City (and thereby, they hope, irritate their Brithini foes, who built it in the first place), while turning a quick buck and recruiting for their slave markets (and worse) at the same time. So any people who aren't too far from the sea-coast, and have had a bit of local trouble in their past, could have their own ethnic restaurants and street gangs in Sog City. We know of dispossessed Seshnegi, Ralians (Arkati and other heretics), Esrolites, even Pamaltelans... more on these in the SCU Guide.

Nick