Footprints

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 1995 17:32:59 +0800

>"Dragons Past" was a regular column detailing exploits in the Chaosium house
>campaign. Footprints includes "The Crown Test of Leika Ballista."
>Personally, this was my least favorite of the series, so I wish they'd picked
>a better one (or included them all).

        Actually, it is the one that I actually have, so I wish they had included any but that one! I have even run a scenario loosely based on it.

>"The History of the Lunar Empire" was another multi-part series. Each 'wane'
>of the Empire was detailed in a separate article. But, since this material
>was already reprinted in Avalon Hill's _Heroes_, I can understand the decision
>not to include it in Footprints.

        Except Heroes seems to be almost as hard to get hold of! I hope this series gets reprinted in its entirety sometime, I have only a couple of parts of it - but they were great!

        Maybe Greg can put it in the Lunar book, which means I might see it before the next millenium - maybe.

        Cheers

                David