bits and pieces and Egyptian book of the dead

From: Fantome_at_eworld.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 1995 05:55:21 -0700

Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com> wrote:
<< ... like that other famed Pamaltelan hero, Elamle... but Elamle apparently
never raised a weapon in anger, and is considered a holy person of the Chalana Arroy sect. >>

<< Elamle was a human, not an elf. When she showed up and went among the
elves, the elves were at that time of the belief that all humans in the world had been destroyed, and that she was the last human>>

Can you please tell me the source references for Elamle as this type of stuff interests me. And Sandy I quite like Jane Austen too