Gloranthan Movies

From: Cheiron <cheiron_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 1995 11:15:02 -0700

><<(Braveheart) , The greatest Gloranthan film since Priscella Queen of
the Desert >>

Just saw "Queen Margot" on video and I'd have to say its portrayal of the Carmanian court intrigues surrounding the marriage of Margot, sister of Count Alehandro of Spol, to Kaufan Destrino, Count of Bindle, and the ensuing St. Talar's Day massacre, to be quite striking. Only the substitution of firearms for Venom and Sever Spirit spells distracted from the accuracy of its rendering of these events.

I especially enjoyed the subplot of the relationship between the Yanafal Tarnils runelord who fell in with Alehandro's side and La Mode, the Sword of Humakt who came to town to enter the service of Alehandro's Invisible Orlanthi military advisor.

Definitely worth checking out.