Renegade Dargonewts?

From: John R. Snead <jsnead_at_netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 22:42:49 -0700 (PDT)

OK, so we have established that ordinary dragonewts are pretty incomprehensible. The don't write or draw, they act incredibly weird, and their actions are difficult to predict.

What about renegade dragonewts. From some things I've seen it looks like some renegade dragonewts become a part of the local human culture. I imagine that this is much more common in Kralorela than anywhere else. So, how "human" can a renegade get?

There was some mention that renegade dragonewts never join elemental cults. OK, what kind of cults might they join? To me at least, some of the Eastern cults don't look to unlikely, and the Lunars will accept *anyone*.

Also, has anyone tried renegade dragonewts as PCs?