True ways

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 08:32:19 +0200

Me:
> I prefer to think that there are some absolutes in these fundaments rather
> than having to deal with a completely solipsistic subjectivist world.

Andrew Behan:
>On the other hand for me Glorantha's charm is that it is so damned
>subjective.

>IMHO completely contradictory things
>can be true at the same time in Glorantha; such as the varient emperor
>lists in The Dara Happan Book of Emperors or the different myths of how
>Vinga got to be a warrior.

No argument there. The Gloranthans themselves of course have even less complete knowledge than we do. I'm not trying to push 'one true way', I just to prefer to use a common foundation, under the level of individual people and singular myths, to facilitate the communication of ideas.

/Nils W