Sailing along the Oslir

From: Frederic Ferro <ferro_at_clipper.ens.fr>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 95 10:06:14 MET DST

Hi, everyone

I am preparing a campaign in Lower Peloria and I have a few questions:

1 Does anyone know where I could find infos about the Goddess Oslira ? Is she the Daughter of the White Sea ? Is she the mother of the Dara Happan Three Poliads ? Where is her exact source ? In the Godtime, she used to cross all Genertela (see the map in Trollpak). What happened ? She is obviously the River of the Sun but does she have draconic connections, as some passages of KoS and Peter Metcalfe (Digest v2,7)seemed to imply ? The sourcebook about the River of Craddles has a few allusions to a Rite of healing: when did the Oslir cure Yelm ? During his fight against Malia ? After his Resurrection ?

2 Is Tatius the Bright from Raibanth (as written in the Composite History of Dragon Pass) or from Doblian (as said in _Genertela_) ?

3 Where could I find infos about the MoonShips ?

4 The Fethlon Hsunchens worship a Bat Deity. In my campaign, some Blue Moon Trolls ride large Blue Bats and I am looking for the official name of the Bat-God (I don't want to call her Chiroptera anymore...). (Although the Uz usually prefer Giant Scarabs to Mammals, a Boraztagi hero, Bolargi Wane succeeded in his Heroquest to tame the Annillan Blue Bats and created the sub-cult of Bat-Troll. They have no link with the chaotic Crimson Creature, an abomination for the orthodox Boraztagi.)

Auf Wiederlesen,same Bat-List
- --
Frederic Ferro