Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #13

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 17:06:24 +0800

>MOB:
>====
>
>>David Cake gives good advice:
> ^^^^^^^^^^
>>>I dunno whether it is possible to travel moorcocksian to other worlds
>>>anymore or not. Greg has said that Redbird...
>
>ah-hem. ARRKK-HRUMMMM!!! We don't want to repeat the Goddess Switch
>again, do we? Besides Me and David don't even have the same runes!

        In private corresponence, David Dunham and I have come to realise that we are in fact prime candidates for the David Switch. We are both RQ fanatics, Mac programmers, Newton owners, and both have radio DJ experience, and that is only the stuff we know about.

        We are rather worried that some erstwhile God Learners may be tempted to experiment at RQ Con DU, or even before. When mail starts to

        Cheers

                David