Secret Cities

From: Curtis Shenton <curtiss_at_netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 16:45:36 -0700 (PDT)

>Sandy replies to Andrew Joelson
> >David Cake suggests that the Crater has a bottom, I had always
> >thought that it was bottomless via some mystic means. I seem to
> >recall that climbing the rim and looking down into the Crater was a
> >sure way to go mad. Corrections, anybody?
> The Crater has a bottom, I thought. You go mad by looking
> down into it because you see the secret city that is built there.
> Besides the crater's interior is on the surface of the moon.

There is a city inside the Crater? What's it like? Could this be a lunar Hidden Castle? It would certainly be amusing if the city actually had no lunar ties and it's inhabitants were quite suprised when the Red Goddess stole the roof.
- --
Curtis Shenton curtiss_at_netcom.com internet & 4@3091 WWIVnet Journalists are the roadkill of the Information Superhighway.