Confessions of a Bleeding Heart Liberal

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_hamachi.pensee.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 10:27:46 -0700

Sandy Petersen wrote

>Only in bleeding heart liberal
>campaigns like Dave Dunham's ;) do the PCs knowingly work on behalf
>of society's mores.

Darn, I've been caught out!

Luckily, in East Ralios, working on behalf of society includes cattle raiding and feuds. So what if they sometimes do this in the company of the King.

Actually, I think it's harder on the players, since they sort of have to keep their Thane happy if they want to have a home between adventures, and they have to worry about elections if they hope to some day become Thane (and in some cases, remain nobles). And did I mention election violence being one of society's mores?

David Dunham Pensee Corporation dunham_at_nw.pensee.com Voice/Fax 206 783 7404 http://www.pensee.com/dunham/

    "I say we should listen to the customers and give them what they want."     "What they want is better products for free." --Scott Adams