Known Glorantha

From: Nick Brooke <100270.337_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 19 Jul 95 15:07:28 EDT

Paul asks:

> Does it seem to anyone else that the number of entrances to the Hero Plane
> in and around Pavis seem to almost outnumber all the rest put together.

The number of entrances known from published RuneQuest sources, maybe. But saying this is like reading a Michelin guide to France and complaining that almost all the sites of interest mentioned in it are French! We do not have anything like an equal density of information about every region of Glorantha: published material is overwhelmingly concentrated on Pavis and (to a lesser extent) Prax. The place where your own campaign is set deserves to enjoy as much detail, magic and quirkiness as any published region; don't feel constrained to second-rate status by the lack of "official" recognition and interest in it.

Sorry to state the obvious.

Nick