SANDY'S BACK!

From: guy.hoyle_at_chrysalis.org
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 95 02:56:30

>Subject: Re: sandy returns after a hiatus

And we all know how painful THAT can be...[rimshot]

> XXX -- females with too many X chromosomes are reasonably
>common. I've heard of XXXX, XXXXX, and even XXXXXX. Physically, the
>only result seems to be wider-than-usual hips, heavier-than-usual
>breasts, and (maybe) slight mental dullness. I hasten to add that
>these wide hips etc. aren't unnaturally so. An XXX woman would
>typically have wider hips than her sisters, but she's no freak. All
>but one X chromosome per cell is turned off (except for a tiny bit
>near one end), so having multiple X's doesn't seem to make that big
>a difference.

Not that this has anything to do with Glorantha, but isn't that exactly the kind of woman idolized by underground cartoonist R. Crumb? Makes ya think, eh?

Well, keep on truckin'!

GUY HOYLE (guy.hoyle_at_chrysalis.org)
- ---
þ CMPQwk #1.42-R2þ UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY