New campaign starting

From: c. richard <crhutchi_at_facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 02:59:20 -0500

        I just recently finished a 2 1/2 year (real time) campaign in the Pavis area from 1618-1632. At the end, my players and I sat and reminisced and we unanimously concluded that this was the most enjoyable campaign we had ever played in any game (13 years and a plethora of systems in my case), and we had learned much about roleplaying. Says alot about RuneQuest and why it's such a fantastic game. Kudos to Greg et al!

        Anyway, the campaign ended because I am moving to Berkeley, CA for graduate school (integrative biology-vertebrate palaeontology). I am interested in hooking up with fellow roleplayers when I get out there, and would like to recruit a group of 3-5 players to start a new campaign. RQ experience is unnecessary; in fact an asset - I'd love to turn more people on to RQ-Glorantha. Also, I would be more than happy to join an other RQ, CoC, or Pendragon campaign in the Berkeley area. If you can help in my search, feel free to e-mail me at this address (crhutchi_at_facstaff.wisc.edu).

                                        Long live Glorantha!
                                        --John R Hutchinson