Chaos Frothing

From: David Boatright <100130.3567_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 25 Jul 95 05:59:39 EDT

> Yanafal Tarnils is at the forefront of a new and exciting way of life which is
> not stuck in the past and wedded to outmoded traditions. The Lunar Way is one
of
> toleration, enlightenment, equality and true freedom. Caste off your chains!
> Embrace the Goddess!

> All Hail the Reaching Moon!

I can imagine your chaos tentacle scratching these patheteic words. All this while you stand upon the backs of right thinking people. The watch words of the Empire is "Caste on your chains" so you might suck the very life from them like some indecent insect.
Yanafal Tarnils is not a real god. What the Seven Mothers did was no better that what the God Learners did, they were just more successful. The cleansing wind of Orlanth will soon cast your foulness into the void from wince it came.
Froth
Froth