Bull Shahs.

From: mr happy <ajbehan_at_tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 15:05:56 +0100 (BST)

Loren sez:
> In the (good? bad?) old days Carmania was an empire that conquered
> Peloria and was in turn ruled by Brolian Tawari and other
> bull-worshipping-fanatics, Dara Happan sun-worshipping-fanatics, and Spolite
> darkness-worshipping-fanatics.

The Tawari are Brolian? I thought that the Brolians were Theyalan and that the Tawari were some sort of Bull-Hsunchen. Did they come from Fronela at the time of the First Council for the Battle of Eleven Beasts (or whatever it was called)? Do they have anything to do with the "Uroxland" label between Brolia and Carmania on some of the maps in the Dara Happan Book of Emperors?

Are there still any in Brolia?
- ------
Andrew Behan
e-mail:ajbehan_at_alf2.tcd.ie