Illumination

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 13:27:23 +1300

Robert McArthur:

>> For starters, Yelm is Illuminated. Consequently I don't think he cares.

>Hmmm, I didn't know that... is there any unGregable evidence for that?

The Glorious ReAscent which is written before the Sunstop. Although it's still a work in progress, I don't think the statement that Yelm is Illuminated is likely to be Gregged. Of course we also know that Rashoran talked to Humakt and Uleria (CoT) but this doesn't necessarily mean they were illuminated.

>Also, thinking about illumination, it would seem to be a Power... so is there
>a hidden rune for illumination?

The Kralori would probably have an enlightenment rune. Since Illumination was unknown to the Brithini, I don't think it would be in the standard God Learner lexicon. Dunno of any Lunar Runes. Ditto for Doraddi, although I do recall Dorastor:LoD saying that the Near Ones are thought to be so. Just who are the Near Ones, Sandy?

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #27