ilumination

From: Phil Johnson <SERVALAN_at_tiger>
Date: Thu Mar 20 10:05:51 1997

Just how does Illumination fit into the world ?? What is illumination??

I see everyone script about someone being illuminated and have read that illumination gives you the power to be immune to your gods retribution spirit and such like...?

but if this is the case then does it mean that you have one foot in the mundane world and the other foor in the God Plane making you immune to retribution as the god plane is before standard time so that your god would have to alter time as he is in the god plane and has to move to the mundane plane or make new history ( comprimosing the great comprimise ) to smite you.

This to me is the reasoning behind the looney lunars search for all that is illuminated so that she/he/it can make a massive bid for a full place in history to become a full god as all gods would have to act to affect her/he/it to block the lunars from making this new god.

any errata on this people