Blind King's Kill...er...Hill

From: Brian Tickler <tickler_at_netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 09:22:41 -0700 (PDT)

Cheiron writes:
>I played in Brian's Blind King's Hill/Castle scenario. No dis to
>Steven Perrin (who's game I didn't have the priviledge of experiencing)
>but Brian's BKC is amazing. And deadly. The players call the place
>Blind King's Kill. The minotaur/vampire is one of the minor horrors.
>Him, at least, we could kill. The thing in the pentacle... AAARGH.

Actually, it was a circle...you might be interested to know that another group of intrepid (and licensed) adventurers have just succeeded in loosing this thing from its otherworldy shackles (not quite intentionally...never make deals with a Trickster...). After bursting through several Castle walls, It promptly starting expanding and headed for the nearest dense population center (New Pavis), where it is even now decimating Peltasts and Axebrothers indiscriminately. Some of the locals were thrilled at this development, but then they started to realize that the Lunars might actually lose...oops. Never fear, Count Julan and his trusty Coders are on the scene (ha!)...

Worried Issaries merchant:
"Look at that swirling black cloud-thing...it's stretching from the Pavis Temple to People's Gate! We're all going to die..."

Confident Etyries merchant:
"No, see those little crimson dots? They're fighting it! We have nothing to fear..."

Frantic Party Members, rushing back towards New Pavis is the wake of the Horror they've released:
"You know, this might get us in trouble..."