Most heinous Lunar & Yanafal Tarnils lies

From: Fantome_at_eworld.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 1995 07:57:32 -0700

David Hall <100116.2616_at_compuserve.com> writes:

<< Oh! What deadful lies about our most noble Duke Yanafal.[deleted]..I hope that this allows you to see through the lies of those barbarians and gain a more balanced view of the truth.>>

Shrewdly sayd. But fortunately in Tales of Reynard the fox, we be warned "the foxe made his excuse so wel and formably theron that they that herde it wondred therof,they that herde and sawe it/ may telle hit forth for trouthe". And methinks beast-epic tales commonplace round Orlanthi hearths.

Aside from Yanafal Tarnils, the Lunar empire brings to my mind some lyrics of the Star Trek song. We come in peace, shoot to kill. Being the benelovent empire that they are, however, they only _try_ to kill things which stand in their way :)

But the empire will learn its lesson for not keeping to that which it has, but coveting for more, being cast from possibility of all. So help me God as I dissemble not.

Brian
Fantome_at_eworld.com <SPACE RESERVED FOR RENT>