Rantings etc.

From: Frank & Stacie Giles <fsgiles_at_pixi.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 1995 16:40:21 -1000

[Gentle Readers, apologies in advance. He insisted I quote him exactly]

I not surprised at wisdom of Grishnarl Broobiter. He Stormbull and Baboon. When I hear words of Sargrath Sureblade I think: He pretty smart guy too. I have a paw to say to Andrew of Joelson clan.

First Claw: It good to kill all lunars and chop up brains.

Second Claw: Gods and spirits give many laws. Laws to gather food, laws to herd men, laws to speak with spirits. Law help live. Lunars think they smart to break laws. Dumb lunars forget: chaos grow strong when they break laws. They forget: chaos not gather, chaos not protect, chaos not care. Chaos grow strong til chaos break world.

Third Claw: After I kill all lunars in Prax, I visit Nochet City again, tell Sargrath he smart guy.

Forth Claw: Friends with swords tell me, Sargrath 22 paws tall, can shave face with greatsword, have nobby eyebrows, can cut bison and rider in half with one cut. Even dumb guy like me know: sometimes better to shut up.

Like storm friends say: "Die foul scum curse of existence"

Droopsnout of Rockhopper Clan

By the hand of Gil Highton, River of Cradles