F*cking mailserver

From: Michael Raaterova <cabal_at_algonet.se>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 1995 16:47:08 +0200

Sorry for the double posting of the calendar - my mailserver obviously got something wrong. First it told me it couldn't mail 'It's that time of year' to the digest, so I tried again [with another subject line] and it obviously worked. Then the mailserver mailed the unmailable first one anyway. Go figure.

To Peter Metcalfe:
Thanks for the Kolat comments. I'll try to do a writeup myself and see what comes out [strange ideas of Ghost Winds and No-Wind mysteries just popped up]. If it's good i'll post it.

To John Hughes:
Maybe duck have teeth, maybe they don't, but the article did bite. BTW, i hope you like the start of the calendar, now when it is actually being posted. I hope you all like it, and give me lots of comments on it.

Usually i just get a sporadic nod of approval when i write anything (except for the old Skald-thread). Are my articles so good you just swallow them wholesale, or so bad you just ignore them? ;)

Being in a hurry, i won't say any more this time.

Valete!