Claws...

From: Brian Tickler <tickler_at_netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 14:29:11 -0700 (PDT)

Andrew writes:
> BTW, since when do baboons have claws? Tougher nails than humans
>I can understand, but claws? Has someone been playing with Chaos?

I don't have my RQ2 book in front of me, but I am 95% sure (always that chance of missing...) that RQ2 baboons did have both bite and claw attacks. I'm not saying this was right/wrong...

I do not know Droopsnout personally, but I'm guessing from his name that he (or she) is, in fact, a morokanth (narrating a story about a baboon to a Lhankor Mhy...hmmm...3 sentients with more facial hair than most...).

Disclaimer: Any resemblance this message may have to actual nit-picking is mere coincidence.