Blind King's Castle Rumours

From: Michael C. Morrison 8-543-4706 <mmorrison_at_VNET.IBM.COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 95 15:39:12 PDT

Dave Blizzard writes:

> Don't forget the rumor in TOTRM which stated that the 'Blind King'
> is a vampire Mistress Race troll. Of course we are told that this rumor
> has a substantially false component.

This (I believe FALSE) rumour undoubtedly comes from the time that the trolls ruled Pavis (and certainly the Castle too). Perhaps there's a rumour (also FALSE, IMO) that Gerak Kag was the Blind King?

Michael

Michael C. Morrison   Santa Teresa Laboratory     Phone (408)463-4706
IMS User Technology   IBM Software Solutions      Fax   (408)463-4101
Bitnet ID:            MCM at VNET           IBMLink:  MORRISON_at_TORIBM
IBM Mail Exchange:    USIB47H4 at IBMMAIL     or  USIB4MCM at IBMMAIL
X.400 Address:        G=mcmgm; S=morrison; P=ibmmail; A=ibmx400; C=us