Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #36

From: Ian or Katts <ianw_at_magna.com.au>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 16:36:46 +1000 (EST)

Search for Lost Knowledge :

Hi. I put this request out a few months ago, but wasnt successful, so I'll try again. I wrote a module "At the Edge of the Darkness" for RQCon II at SF, but failed to keep a copy myself (the final copy was actually written on the last morning of the con ... all I have are the drafts I ran the game from). If anyone has a copy - ideally the person whose portable Mac I used to write it on- could they please email me.

BTW if anyone out there liked "Edge", I am writing for RQ Con III. At the moment it looks like a multiform about five merfolk completing some unfinished buisiness from the Gods Age.

Ian