Ranting, continued

From: Cheiron <cheiron_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 11:06:42 -0700

Sorry some of these responses have taken so long, but I haven't had a chance to catch on my GDs for some time Andrew Joelson:

>> ... Sargrath 22 paws tall,
>> can shave face with greatsword, .....

Actually, Sargreth shaves with my main guache. But the the rest is True.

> I would wager a wheel that I could shave his face with a two-
>handed scimitar. Just tell him to stand still, close his eyes, and
>not to twitch. He won't feel a thing.....

"Typical YT trick. To offer an honest bet and attack from ambush. But tell you what... I'll give you a free shot with your twisted blade if you'll give me one at you with Hand-of-Arkat. If you grovel sufficiently, I might even agree to let you go first."

Sargreth Sureblade, Nochet City +Y+

In reference to Droopsnout:

> BTW, since when do baboons have claws? Tougher nails than humans
>I can understand, but claws? Has someone been playing with Chaos?

"Droopsnout not Baboon. Droopsnout is Morocanth. Morocanths got claws. Me Baboon. Baboons no have claws. Have teeth. Sharp ones. Also have Fang-of-Bull. Fang-of-Bull is Naginata. Here's how me use. Chop-chop-chop."

Grishnarl Broobiter

(By the way, in the good old days (for baboons anyway), before RQ3, Baboons did have claws. Big nasty ones. Hence the old saying... "The only way to disarm a baboon is to dis-arm him." Rule lawyers, in the name of game balance, I assume, have taken their claws away. For which many a broo in Prax have doubtlessly thanked them.)