Illumination and Immortality

From: TheCam_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 18:05:29 -0400

Refering to Tim Ellis' thoughts of illuminants being immortal, Peter Metcalfe sez:

> And besides the Brithini and the Mostali are immortal but I don't see
> Illumination among them so I feel your 'illumination = immortality' is
> somewhat weak. An illumination discipline may exist to reverse the flow
> of aging but that's not quite the same thing.

Just because all illuminants are immortal does not mean that all who are immortal are illuminated. It's like saying all fish live in water so all water beings are fish. It don't work. I hadn't really thought about it before but to me, Tim's statements ring true.

Camo