Illuminated Broos...

From: Brian Tickler <tickler_at_netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 16:50:37 -0700 (PDT)

>This is an example of bad reality presentation, though. Things do not
>come with little labels that say 'broo', 'ogre', 'just an ugly human',
>and so forth floating above their heads. (Well - maybe if you're an
>Arachne Solara Rune Lord with an enhanced Soul Sight spell.)

I don't disgree with this at all, but the example put forth was not an Illuminated Broo who didn't look like a Broo; it was just an Illuminated Broo. Naturally if a Stormbull can't sense any Chaos nearby AND the Illuminated Broo in question doesn't look Chaotic, then there's nothing he/she can do.

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #47