Where was ralzakark?

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 1995 18:14:11 GMT

Peter Metcalfe in v2#41
>Hang on, where was Ralzakark? The first mention I know of him is when
>Dorastor gets reawakened (c. 800 ST).

I was basing this primarily on something Sandy said, at (I Think) Convulsion #1.

He was talking about the forthcoming Dorastor book from AH, and Dorastor in General, and mentioned the Chaos Gaggle/Sky Terror Monster and how one could be transformed into the other, If you knew the secret. One of the reasons that people went to Dorastor was that Ralzakark, being a survivor of the great darkness, knew this secret, and a great many more since forgotten.

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #50