Illumination & Quantum particles

From: Fantome_at_eworld.com
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 1995 07:44:51 -0700

Mike Cule wrote:

<< But when you are Illuminated you can break both these limits. You can consciously lie to your god. (He or she may stop believing you when it has other evidence: .... And you can break cult laws without breaking your link with the god. Formal excommunication by a living priest is the only wayto get you out of the cult then.>>

Of course, ability varies with the powers of illumination gained.. and I agree with the excommunication.

DEWITT DAVIS questioned:
<<I was just wondering how do Gloranthans explain Gravity?>>

My brief thoughts:

'Gravity:' Earth Runes are attracted to other earth runes.

Not to forget rivers are not affected by earth runes as such, they flow downhill only to fill Magasta's gap.

Note that things can overcome 'gravity' because of their assocation with other runes. e.g. birds and air rune = flight

Proposed by richfords_at_cix.compulink.co.uk (Paul Whapham) ... a view of a non quantum particle Glorantha...

I very much like the premise and would encourage continuation.

Brian
Fantome_at_eworld.com <SPACE RESERVED FOR RENT>