Bulford

From: Bryan Maloney <bjm10_at_cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 17:51:37 -0400

I don't know if this will help you, but in my Praxian campaign, Bulford is the central Storm Bull temple for the Pol Joni, who can't make it to the Block (Waha-pacters seem to accidentally kill 'em all on the way).

In additon to this, there is an underground shrine to Zorak Zoran very close to the Storm Bull temple. The Storm Bulls know about it, but it doesn't bother them, since the Zorak Zorani are on fairly good terms with Storm Bulls.

It does make the town a pretty wild place, though. Definitely on the smelly and nasty side.