RQ Boardgames mailing list: call for interest

From: Robert McArthur <mcarthur_at_fit.qut.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 15:17:01 +1000 (EST)

Joerg, myself and a number of other people seem to be interested in talking extensively about the RQ boardgames. This would include Dragon Pass, Nomad Gods, White Bear Red Moon, and Masters of Luck and Death. If we have enough people interested in this Loren has offered to set up a mailing list. Otherwise, those interested will have their discussions in other ways.

If you would be interested in being on such a mailing list send mail to me (either reply to the message or send to "mcarthur_at_fit.qut.edu.au") indicating your interest. If there are enough, I'll pass the list of people onto Loren to set up the list.

The idea for a list separate to the RQ and RQRules is that while the RQ list has carried RQ boardgame information before, it is definitely not to the interest of everyone. As I imagine that the list would have a reasonable amount of traffic, and both RQ and RQRules already have a decent amount of traffic (as far as I'm concerned trying to keep up with it all :-) a new list would seem to be the answer. Announcements and an update could regularly be forwarded to the other lists if people desired.

Thanks for your Time!
Robert McArthur