Trollkin rain and Cattle raiding

From: ajr_at_sulphuric.nric.gov.au
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 11:07:00 +1000

Hello all,

John's article on Far Point weather was of great interest. Especially the Trollkin rain we had the other year. (raising all sorts of questions like "what is the terminal velocity of a Trollkin?"). Anyway, I dropped John a line:

John said:

>>Its no problem. You make sure your trusty and omnipresent spear is in the
>>vertical position.

from his post:

>>Just remember... if the weather's fine you can go cattle raiding, if it's
>>not then stay in the barn and bet your herd on a kukfight.

Or you can still go cattle raiding... they'd *never* expect that!

Said John:

>Antti, professional help is available, you know. Its treatable. (You seem
>to have become a true Bluefoot). And you should post that comment to the
>Digest.

OK John, here it is. :)

Antti

(who takes ducks vewy sewiously now)