Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #62

From: Crom <crom_at_erinet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 11:22:42 -0400

>If it is an individual responsibility, I see a possible scenario hook!
>Poor old uncle Egbert, his young calf died over winter and he only has his
>stringy old cow as sacrifice, can the PC's rush deliver a healthy young calf in
>time to save uncle from shame and the village from the displeasure of
>grain goddess?

Yeah, and possibly a HQ re-enacting the first sacrifice? Where did that first bull/cow come from?

>> CRoM <<

crom_at_erinet.crom

'Then I said: "You all wished me to arouse the blade and use it. Now, I think, we begin to understand the consequences. The Black Sword must be fed. It will feed on friends if it cannot feed on enemies..."'

                                     --Michael Moorcock, Silver Warriors