MOB's Mea Culpa

From: MOBTOTRM_at_vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 18:34:36 +1000

G'day all,

Yanastan River *Laugher*

David Dunham, I humbly stand corrected:
>I just received Tales of the Reaching Moon 13, and wish to correct a slur
>on a noble Grazer warrior. Yanastan's nickname is River Laugher.

Sorry David, obviously a mistake in the translation! I based the character on 'Yanastan River Laugher's Guide to Esrolia', which David posted on the Digest way back in March '94, and at one stage planned on using his very entertaining account of duty-free shopping in Esrolia in the scenario. However,

the focus of the scenario changed somewhat, when David (Hall) asked me to write a Malkioni-based scenario for issue #13, which is why "Beyond the Building Wall" is now full of knights, wizards and Father Pederik.

If Yanastan's PD Pass stats do exist, I for one would be interested in seeing them!

On the topic of Beyond the Building Wall, you can get the errata sheet (which has the two pages of NPC stats that were unfortunately left out) from your local Reaching Moon Megacorp representative!

RQ Con Down Under

Hey, places are filling fast! Lewis Jardine and Pam Carlson are our latest O.S. attenders - welcome aboard!

Cheers

MOB