Re: Yanastan River Laugher

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_hamachi.pensee.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 08:44:38 -0700

MOB asked
>If Yanastan's PD Pass stats do exist, I for one would be interested in seeing
>them!

He's from the Hoof-Dancer clan, and his family are like otters in the water. Yanastan is notably reckless (16), tends to tilt his head to one side, and always sounds cheerful. Like most men of 23, he is unmarried and worships Jardan (the warrior age group son of Yu-kargzant). His best skills are Animal Lore 13, Awareness 15, Swimming 15, Riding 15, Bow 15, and Lance 14. He owns a destrier(!), as well as a charger and a rouncy. He's not very magically talented (POW 10) though he knows 5 spirit magic spells, and has sacrificed for Pureshot.

Of course, he was born in 1480, and served Dastaldarin Longlance and Reaches Farthest when the Glowline overtook Sikithi Vale, so he's obviously totally different from the character you wrote up :-)

Timothy Torres posted hints of his variant Glorantha. It's non-canonical, but that shouldn't stop you from posting more -- if you can mine the published works, surely we can benefit from yours.

David Dunham Pensee Corporation dunham_at_nw.pensee.com Voice/Fax 206 783 7404 http://www.pensee.com/dunham/

    "I say we should listen to the customers and give them what they want."     "What they want is better products for free." --Scott Adams