RQ Con 3

From: Bibishar_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 14:01:28 -0400

Celestial Greetings -

I am currently exploring the feasibility of holding the next RQ Con (North American edition) here in the metro Washington, D.C. area. I would appreciate it if the
following categories of people would contact me:

  1. People who actively working on, or thinking of working on, holding the next N.A. RQ Con somewhere else
  2. People who are actively working on, or thinking of working on, holding the next N.A. RQ Con in the D.C. area
  3. People who would be willing to help with the con
  4. People who ran the two preivous N.A. RQ Cons.

In cases a) and b), we need to forge an agreement so that we either pool our resources
or at least don't waste them by competing. In case c), whoever runs the next con will want to shower you in praise and hard work. (grin) In case d), I would like to hear your wisdom and warnings about running an RQ Con.

May Arahar and Teliska Watch Over and Protect You,

james polk

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #68