D & G offer more learned discourse

From: Frank & Stacie Giles <fsgiles_at_pixi.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 1995 01:17:07 -1000

MAY ETRYTIES GUARD THIS MESSANGER SPIRIT AND RENDER DUE PROFIT TO MELACHIM WAINWRIGHT. THIS MESSAGE UNAUTHORIZED, PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT PROMPTLY
D: It work now?
G: I think so..yes..go
D: Hun... I Droopsnout of Rockhopper Clan have a paw to say on words.

   First Claw: Reading good thing, can read many things about how to kill lunars have read word-thing "Uses of Wyvern Venom" and have added "on Lunars" to name. Is favorite words.

   Second Claw: Writing good too, Is good to have slave who can write.

better      have slave who can chop lunars and broos with axe, Gil good
slave: can do       both.

   Third Claw: Many of Rockhopper Clan think I bad to use words from olopu country. I say they dumb guys. Anything help kill lunars good!

   Last Claw: Sage guy from Nochet city write word thing, say I read good. It say right here...Hun...hun..Gill read name of word-thing. G: What! Oh well, just a minute, Ahh..It says "The Ultimate Test of Myconifer's New Pedigogy: Teaching a Praxian Savage (sp. morokanthus) to Read" Hmmm. Droop, you never showed me this before. D: Hun...sure, is too important for slave to read! Say I best reader ever! G: Hmmm... It says here "By way of apology for the paucity of relevant citations to related works, I have found no reference to teaching praxians of any tribe to read even the common script. Judging by the

performance of my test       subject, I doubt that less advanced pedagogical
methods could have any hope     of success".
D: Hun?...hun...well like I say, he think i read good. Anyway also I say Rich the Staats have right idea on 'lunimation. When happen to lunars and broos - they still bad, still have to be killed. G: You know Droop, this guy was really writing about how he taught you, he says it was very hard work and that you barely learned it. D: Hun! You read wrong, he tell me it say I best reader ever! You give back.. G: Wait..This is good.. a whole chapter entitled "Subjects unusual word interpretations: Culturally Derived or Idiosyncratic?".. D: Give back now or I..