Last call for RQCon3 Organizers

From: David Cheng <drcheng_at_stern.nyu.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 95 15:59:47 EDT

It seems my recent message about organizing the next RQCon shook a few lurkers out of their lethargy.

I have heard from all three of the rumoured 'groups' of potential organizers: Washington DC, Chicago & British Columbia.

If you've been thinking about doing a con, or helping significantly, _now is the time to speak up_. But not here, in public! Please send me a private email, and I'll put you on the off-line con-discussion list. This is not a majordomo mailing list, mind you. It is just a file of a dozen addresses or so. Let me know if you want to be in on the discussion.

Sandy:
Good Troll post. And unlike (David Cake? - sorry, deleted the message already), I like Freudian references. You've all seen my stuff on Freud and Ducks, right?

Best,
- -DC