Eol

From: stephen.yambor_at_cyberia.com
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 95 01:49:29

Greetings.

   From out of the Monomyth comes a person with a monomania -- yes, the Eol.      I was just wondering if anyone would care to offer opinions or information on just what sort of shaman the Eol would have. Are they Daka Fal ancestor worshippers? Horned Man followers with their own local spirit spells? Hykim beast descendants? Other? All of the above? (Jeez, I just love writing multiple guess questions.)

     Oh, BTW...
would you like to hear more news from the front. This fortnight's tale is a charming story about two Sartarite children delivered from the clutches of some very disease-riddled broos and delivered to... Well, no use in ruining a good story.

     Anticipating your positive responses, I remain your servant, - --Steve.