Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #76

From: Scott Haney <scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 95 23:37:25 CDT

& Speaking of elves, do any other antipodeans find themselves mildly
& put out by the RQ separation of tree based elves into brown (deciduous) and
& green (firs and other 'evergreens')? Over here the majority of our native
& trees are not at all related to firs, pines, etc. but are not deciduous
& either. If anyone coming to RQ Con Down Under makes it over to the West
& Coast of Australia, I will happily take you to some serious Aldryami
& territory.

I thought it was

	brown	deciduous
	green	conifer
	yellow	broadleaf evergreen
	red	ferns
	blue	Smurfs (couldn't help it, sorry)

So maybe no brown or green elves in Oz, but many yellow and perhaps a heretofore unknown group.

Scotty